Find Your Community
Jetton Place Quick Info
- Luxury homes with no lawn maintenance
- In the midst of the most active and prestigious part of Lake Norman
- Walk to dinner, shopping and to meet friends for drinks or coffee
- Ride your bike or walk to Jetton Park
- Minutes to Peninsula Country Club and Yacht Club. More boating, golf and tennis close by
Torance Quick Info
- Luxury neighborhood, beautiful streetscapes surrounded by graceful pine trees
- Trails meander through the natural area
- Access to 1.4 miles scenic greenway
- Serene location within 1-2 miles to shops, restaurants, Starbucks and more
- More shopping and entertainment 5-6 miles
- Boating and golfing close by
Plaza Midwood Quick Info
- 6 luxury homes compliment the beauty of this established neighborhood
- Loved neighborhood just 3 miles to Uptown Charlotte
- Sought out for walkability and eclectic business district with great dining
- 6 acre Midwood Park 0.2 miles from home
- Charlotte Country Club is just 0.4 miles
Providence Retreat Quick Info
- Inside I-485, in an active and popular south Charlotte location
- Quiet tree lined streets of homes of timeless architecture, cobblestone driveways
- One acre neighborhood park with playground, play areas and meeting space
- Abundance of shopping, dining and entertainment and recreation is close
Cureton Quick Info
- Sunlit walk-out basement homes back up to natural area and majestic trees
- Quiet area of Cureton with pocket park
- Signature clubhouse, resort pool, play ground, fitness center, trails and more
- Loved Union Country schools close to home
- Bistros on Main Street Waxhaw, 3.5 miles
- South Charlotte & Ballantyne convenience
Riverchase Estates Quick Info
- Estate sized homesites in gated community along the shores or the Catawba River
- 500 acres of nature preserve. Walking and biking trails and riverside park for kayaking
- Clubhouse, fitness center, 6 acre lakeside park, basketball, tennis, resort pool and more
- Lancaster, SC address, 30 minutes to Charlotte, NC
Greater Charlotte, NC
Take Out Quick Info
- Choose your home design from our wide portfolio of plans.
- Experience the ease of building with our Design Studio and personal Design Consultant to assist you with all selections.
- Know your complete price, before you ever break ground.
- Our Take Out prices include an allowance for site prep, driveway, landscape and other work required to put your home on your lot.
- Each plan also includes $40,000 to use towards options in our Design Studio.
Granary Oaks Quick Info
- Convenient to Concord Mills and University City
- Amenities include a neighborhood green, walking trails, and picnic pavilion
Click any community name for details.